Terms & Conditions
You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Once confirmed, your booking cannot be amended or cancelled. Except inform prior 96 hours for hotel room booking & 48 hours prior for not related to hotel room booking.
How to Redeem (Car Pickup Procedure)
- For Malaysian passport holders, please present your MyKad at the time of redemption.
- For non-Malaysian passport holders, please present a proof of identity at the time of redemption.
- Present E-tickets for booking redemption when you arrive at the car rental counter.
- Check the details and sign the car rental contract.
- Inspect the car and complete pickup.
- Renters must show a valid identity card (National ID Card or Passport).
- Drivers must show a valid driver’s license or an international driving permit.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Renters must pay a deposit to car rental provider. Amount of deposit is subject to changes.
- All special requests are subject to the availability of the provider and may incur additional fees.
Early Pick Up
Early pick up may be subject to additional charges. Please inquire directly with the car rental company about availability and any additional fees, which will be paid at the car rental counter or car rental provider upon arrival.
Late Pick Up
If you are running late for your pick-up, be sure to notify the car rental company in advance. Otherwise, you may not be able to pick up your car. Please arrive on schedule as you will not be refunded the cost of any unused time of your rental.
- Renters must return the fuel as received.
- Renters must return the car in the same condition as received.
- Renters are responsible for the cost of repair or replacement of damaged.
- Renters are responsible for all parking, traffic, and other penalties that result from violations of law during the rental period.
- The car rental provider has the right not to return the deposit if the vehicle is damaged or if the renter violates the law during the rental period.